Are you a few steps into deciding to get home care services for your elderly loved one? If you are, we at Comfort Covenant Home Care, LLC are certain that you must have thought long and hard of the consequences and the other possible changes that this will bring your elderly loved one, yourself, and the rest of your family members.
As a home care agency in Phoenix, Arizona genuinely concerned with your elderly loved one’s health and wellness, we’d like you to consider the following areas which home care providers may not be able to address:
- Worsening chronic health conditions, such as heart disease and diabetes which may co-occur with other diseases
- Serious medical situations that require frequent examinations, respiratory treatments, or intravenous medications
- A dementia diagnosis, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other types
- An unsafe household, living environment, or neighborhood
- A household with not enough room for equipment or environmental modifications
- Intensive medical health concerns, such as skilled nursing, therapeutic care, palliative care, and other clinical services
There are, of course, as many types of home care agencies as there are many types of care arrangements that can be made. With these many choices and the in-home care services that are available, the above mentioned areas may not be a problem, after all; but make sure to inquire about them and the compromises that can be made.
Together with our trained and compassionate caregivers, we are a Home Care in Arizona dedicated at making your senior loved ones’ life easier through honest and informative ways of caring. Give us a call or send us an e-mail should you have questions or if you need more information about this topic and the ways we can help you with.